Our Family's History

My photo
Our family started on November 1, 2003 when Doug and Lauri got married. We added to our family on August 7, 2005 with the arrival of Ronnie. We live in Shakopee, MN and enjoy going to the gym, the movies, karate, and Papa's (and Nana's) cabin in McGregor on weeekends.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

What a GREAT Mother's Day.  I woke up to a little boy telling me "Happy Mother's Day Mama - I love you"....  It only got better from there.  I had presents (a SodaStream and a popcorn maker), cards, flowers, and breakfast in bed.  We went to church, I taught Sunday school, then we met Beth and Lindsay at the house for a mimosa before heading to brunch.   The rest of the day was relatively LAZY...  we watched Wipe Out (and laughed HARD), had dinner, then watched a movie and had popcorn for Family Movie Night.  I can't imagine a better day!!!  I love my boys!!!

 Doug and Ronnie....  my favorite boys!!!

 Me and Ronnie....

 Ronnie and Lindsay.....

 The Shakopee Dahlbergs.....

 The Birds and The Shakopee Dahlbergs....  

Ronnie outside at the golf course.....

No comments:

Post a Comment